SimplyTronics Educational Robot Full Kit S-version
The ST-00104 ST Educational Robot Full Kit S-version includes a microcontroller compatible with the Arduino Uno. It has the body and components compatible with other robots platforms released by Parallax. If you are looking for the robotics kit with rechargeable battery circuits, please go to this link ST-00100.
Assembly and programming instructions for this robot kit can be found in this link: http://learn.parallax.com/ShieldRobot
THIS EDUCATIONAL ROBOTICS KIT CONTAINS ALL THE MATERIALS NEEDED FOR ASSEMBLING A WORKING ROBOT.
- ST Educational Board Simple-version (ST EDU-S - ST-00088)
- USB cable (ST-00049)
- 2 SimplyTronics Robot motors (ST-00080)
- Educational Robot Component Kit (ST-00102)
- 2 Robot Wheel and Tire kits (ST-00106)
- ST Screwdriver (ST-00083)
- Tail wheel
- Robot Chassis
- Hardware Pack (contains all the screws and hardware needed to assemble the robot)
- 5 AA battery holder
Batteries not included. You will need five AA batteries for operating this robot (Alkaline recommended).
If you want to use this robot with rechargeable batteries, we would recommend using a different robot kit: ST-00101.
- Microcontroller: Arduino UNO compatible
- 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, 6 servo/sensor ports and a reset button
- USB connector for programming
- Multiple LEDs provide power indicators and communication indicator
- Breadboard and power/signal headers for handy prototyping area
- 3-position power switch for powering the headers only or powering header + X9 port
- Jumper for power selection of X9 header: regulated (5V) or unregulated (Vin)
Resources and downloads
This robot kit is compatible with the Parallax Shield Robot. Assembly and programming instructions for this robot kit can be found in this link: http://learn.parallax.com/ShieldRobot